Thursday, February 14, 2013

OEFFA Conference this weekend



I am looking forward very much to this weekend's OEFFA (Ohio Ecological Food & Farm Association) Conference 2013: Growing Opportunities, Cultivating Change.  With a low budget, I am able to attend by volunteering & they even provide child care during the conference!  Lucky mamas!

What I've got on my schedule to attend:

Session I A: Growing & Marketing Microgreens
Session I B: Growing Outside the Bed/ Community Gardens
Session II A: Reflections on Terra Madre
Session II B: Maximizing Benefits of School Garden Experience
Session III A: Transplanting  Production Systems
Session III B: Why Cover Crop Tomatoes 
Session IV: Tree Grafting 


I imagine I'll return back to Cleveland with some new thoughts and things to write on surrounding these topics.

If you're interested in the conference and would like to know more, check out http://www.oeffa.org/conference2013.php
There is a long list of workshops & speakers to check out.
Including a contra dance session and delicious local food meals.  Yum!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment